penaja

Sunday, July 10, 2011

PEAH YANG SENGGAL

 peah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dgn bf mat salleh nya.. dia xsggup bertemu muka lalu dia pun mgutus surat...surat tu mcm ni bunyi nya:


   Hi my motive to write this letter is to give know you something.


 I WANT TO CUT CONECTION US.


i have think about this very cook cook I know i clap one hand only,


 correctly i have seen you and she together at town with eyes myself.


you always ask for apology back back. I dont trust you again!!you are really crocodile land!
My friend speak you play wood three..now i know you correct correct play wood three.

 So i break connection to pull my body from this love triangle. I know this result is pick is really correct,becoz you love she very high from me. So i break off to go far from here.

 I don't want you to play play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. 

I don't want banana fruit two times...safe walk......






                                                                        from your x lover
                                                                         peah.......








                        

No comments:

Post a Comment